If you’re like me, you’ve been frequenting the gym like a madwoman the past 2 weeks because your New Year’s Resolution is telling you to! For me, it’s been a little bit of a struggle but I’m already feeling better and am getting stronger each time I work out. To make the most of my gym time, I always make sure I have my tote filled with the essential items for a successful workout. Here’s what’s in my gym bag:
- Nikes – These are the most comfortable tennis shoes I’ve ever owned. And they’re cute too.
- Snack – I HATE working out when I’m absolutely starving and my tummy won’t stop growling. I always make sure to have a granola bar handy in case I need something quick before or after my workout.
- Cell phone and earbuds – It’s necessary that I listen to jams while exercising to keep me going.
- Deodorant – I don’t think I need to explain this one…
- Toner – I ALWAYS make sure to have my Extraction Toner packed in my gym bag. I spritz it on my face post-workout to refresh and balance my complexion. It also reduces any inflammation I may have on my skin.
- Headband – There’s nothing more annoying than my hair getting in my face while trying to work out. Plus this one is gold and sparkly – who says you can’t look great at the gym? 🙂
- Water bottle – Keeping hydrated is SO important while exercising. I love this Nalgene bottle because it has a narrow mouth, making it easier to drink out of while I’m killing it on the Elliptical.
- Shine Control – Enza Essential’s Shine Control is perfect for keeping my face looking matte while working out. I apply it before I start exercising and it absorbs the excess oils on my face.
What’s in your gym bag? -xo Kayla